Enterprise Credit Union is looking for new Directors to join our Board in 2019. An integral part of effective governance for any business is having the right people on the Board of Directors. This means putting together a group of individuals who have the appropriate combination of skills, experience and personal attributes to support Enterprise Credit Union’s purpose and contribute together as a highly motivated and productive team.
Our Nominations Committee are responsible for overseeing the nomination and election of directors to the board. We are looking for people with the right expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial acumen
- Executive management, preferably financial or human resources
- Community involvement and engagement
- Credit and treasury management or oversight
- Regulatory affairs and/or government relations
- Risk Management oversight
- A good understanding of the financial services industry and financial reporting would be beneficial. In addition to specific competencies, directors should possess appropriate behavioural competencies and personal attributes.
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Sound judgment
- An ability and willingness to question conventional assumptions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and contribute to a team
- A strong commitment to the organisation and its success For an application pack, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please ring 0151 482 0177 and ask for our CEO Karen Bennett. All nominations must be completed by 9th December 2018