Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Enterprise Credit Union Ltd, whose registered office is at; Hall Lane Huyton, Liverpool, L36 6AX
2. The competition is open to active members of Enterprise Credit Union except employees and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is membership of ECU
6. Only one entry will be accepted per member.
7. Draw entry will be made each Friday.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. Any member who has tagged 3 three of their friends on Twitter or Facebook will be entered in the draw.
10. The winner will be drawn from the qualifying entries each Friday, for 4 weeks starting 06/03/2020
11. The random selection will be made by ECU staff. No one member can win it twice in the event of member number being reselected a redraw will be initiated
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, £50 cash which will be deposited into the share account of the said member.
Winners will be chosen by delegated staff members all entries received and verified by Promoter Enterprise Credit Union and or its agents.
(The Board of Directors will act as independent adjudicators for this promotional prize draw).
13. Each weekly winner will be notified by email and/or on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter Enterprise Credit Union will notify when the prize has been deposited into their account.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s membership number will be available to all members by emailing a request to the following address: [email@example.com]
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to [Enterprise Credit Union] and not to any other party. The information provided will not be used in conjunction any other promotion of Enterprise Credit Union.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.